Help Us Create Forever Homes with a Forever Gift
Few things are as gratifying as taking care of the people closest to you, celebrating the pets that have made your life rich and rewarding, and honoring the organizations you care about most. As a nonprofit, PAWS of Coronado is dependent upon private support and offers a variety of options for legacy giving that are easier than you might think. Plus, bequests could be an effective strategy to reduce estate tax exposure.
Here Are A Few Ways to Leave A Legacy:
- A smart and simple giving arrangement is to name PAWS of Coronado as a beneficiary in your Investment Accounts or your Retirement Plans. Contact your financial advisor or financial institution and add us as a beneficiary.
- Naming PAWS of Coronado in your Will or Living Trust is as easy as a single, simple sentence. And you can modify your bequest just as easily if your plans and circumstances change.
- Naming PAWS of Coronado as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy or Annuity.
- Other ways to give include naming PAWS of Coronado in a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust and gifts of Appreciated Securities.
Many who have experienced the care and concern of PAWS of Coronado pet adoption also entrust us with the care of their pet when they’re no longer able. A family member or friend may be an ideal adopter in this situation, but sometimes this is not possible. With a Pet Bequest, PAWS of Coronado will endeavor to ensure that your loving companion(s) will have a safe home for the rest of their lives.
It’s Easy to Begin:
- Speak with your financial or legal advisor for legacy giving advice
- Contact PAWS at 619-435-8247 to discuss various options to include PAWS of Coronado in your will or estate plan
- Please use our legal name and federal tax ID:
Pacific Animal Welfare Society, a Nonprofit Tax-Exempt Corporation also known as PAWS of Coronado
Address: 124 Orange Avenue, Suite 205, Coronado, CA 92118
Federal Tax ID: 06-1680429