Front DESK ATTENDANT
- Greet visitors to PAWS of Coronado Office
- Answer telephone and assist callers, assist visitors
- Answer general questions about adoptions and other processes
- Keep office space organized
- Help with other administrative tasks as needed (e.g. getting files into digital format)
Additionally, we’d love to find someone who has an interest in supporting marketing and communications efforts.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working in a professional setting
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable using a computer and Microsoft Office suite, and willing to learn other applications
- Able to commit to the same shift(s) each week. Volunteer will be asked to choose shift(s) that work with their schedule. (Shifts are 9 to 1 and 1 to 4, seven days a week.)
Training in office procedures will be provided.
PAWS of Coronado Office
1st and Orange