PAWS of Coronado would like to thank the businesses listed below that have graciously displayed our Pennies for PAWS banks. So far over $2,100 has been donated to PAWS through the banks. These pennies do add up! All donations help pay for medical care and adoption services for Coronado’s homeless cats and dogs.
We hope you will visit these establishments. And when you do, please say thank you for their participation in helping our beautiful rescues, one animal at a time.
– Ascent Real Estate
– BE Polished Coronado Boutique Nail Salon
– Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
– Coronado Animal Care Facility
– Coronado Golf Course
– Coronado Hardware Glass & Paint
– Crown Cleaners
– Imperial Beach Pet Hospital
– Libby Patrick’s First Grade Class at Coronado Village Elementary School
– Pacific Western Bank
– Pollyanna’s Grooming
– Tartine: A European Style Cafe
– Villa Nueva Bakery Cafe
Pictured above are Villa Nueva Bakery Café employees who always have a smile on their face as they serve you…